Friday, July 1, 2011

A Note to readers

I do not want to interrupt with too many comments.  However, Claire's introduction of the book via her blog is noteworthy - and for that I am very grateful.  


Your comments interest me and I enjoy reading them.  I apologize, in advance, if I do not respond to each as pain and fatigue usually rule my days.


So many of you are now following this from as far away as Talkeetna, AK to Kabul, Afghanistan.  I feel a profound sense of obligation to keep the chapters coming.  I will post a new chapter each week and if feeling better, more.


Like most of us, I do not know day to day what will happen in the future (and in this book).  


However, fact is definitely stranger than fiction - I will add in more and more of our economic unraveling as we go forward.  That is the background though. 


The true story, for us (Jake, Deb et al), is what we do about living in these interesting times.


To that end, I hope you can relate to it.


Best regards,


Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment